Hey JohnnyD, thanks for reporting this, thought it got fixed. We'll get it sorted, but in the meantime you can remap the joystick for Asteroids yourself.
Follow these instructions:
- Launch the game
- Press TAB on your keyboard.
- Navigate using the arrow keys on your keyboard, and ENTER to select.
- Select "Input (This Machine)"
- Press Enter to change a setting, then press the key/button you want to map it to. If you mess up, press Delete on your keyboard to clear a setting. In this case, you'll just need to change the left and right turning functions.
- When you're done remapping, press TAB to close the settings and then press ESC to quit & save your settings.